Independent Study

Film Studies majors may approach a faculty member with a proposal for Independent Study. With the appropriate paperwork completed, students can enroll in FILM 298 for 2 or 4 credits. Students work with the faculty advisor to complete the study plan, which can include research, production, or a combination of both.

1-800-KSC-1909 · 229 Main St. Keene, New Hampshire 03435