The Nursing Program’s mission is to educate future nursing leaders to provide innovative, high quality, accessible academic programs in the geographic regions of Keene and beyond. We teach practices that promote the health and well-being of diverse individuals, families, communities, populations, and systems. We graduate competent nurses who make sound clinical judgments, communicate effectively, and make practice decisions using the best evidence available.
Nursing Program Goals
- Seventy-five percent (75%) of nursing students successfully complete the program.
- Graduates pass the NCLEX-RN on the first attempt at or above the national pass rate for RN graduates.
- Ninety percent (90%) of nursing graduates who pass the NCLEX are employed as registered nurses within twelve months of graduation.
- Eighty percent (80%) of nursing graduates who respond to the graduate survey are satisfied with the nursing program.
- Ninety percent (90%) of employers responding to the survey are satisfied with nursing graduate performance.
New Hampshire Board of Nursing
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 16
Concord, NH 03301-2431
The Nursing Program achieved full approval status in October 2019 from the New Hampshire Board of Nursing. Further information may be found on the following websites: NH Board of Nursing, National Council of State Boards of Nursing, and The American Association of Colleges of Nursing/Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN/CCNE).