Our mission is to provide a continually evolving, faculty friendly, student-focused environment that uses technologies to support teaching, learning and pedagogical innovation at Keene State College
We partner with faculty to research, design, and develop technology-rich projects that support teaching and learning. Our role is to guide faculty towards technologies that are simple to use and supports learning by giving students agency in the digital projects they create.
How do we do this?
- Consultations on teaching and learning projects
- Targeted and relevant technology focused workshops
- Workshops always address best-use and instructional strategies
- Open Office Hours designed as a drop-in opportunity to answer quick “how do I….” questions
- Coordinate events that showcase faculty digital projects
What are some examples of technologies we support?
- Canvas learning management system
- Collaborative tools (example: Google suite of tools including Docs)
- Synchronous tools (example: Zoom, a web conferencing tool which is embedded in Canvas)
- Video capture and distribution (example: Kaltura/My Media which is embedded in Canvas)
Who are we?
Director, Digital Learning
Jenny holds a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts, Boston and a M.A.T. from the Graduate Center of Marlboro College. She has presented locally and nationally on e-portfolios and learning and the social web. Current interests revolve around Open Education and the role of student-led digital projects.
Mason Library 108