For most internships, the application process is very similar to applying for a job. There may be competition so you’ll need a strong resume, cover letter, and to prepare for an interview.
Some KSC department assign internships as part of a course, and in these cases you generally meet with the faculty instructor for that course to determine your experience and interests and help them to make a good match.
Already have an internship? Don’t forget to report it on JobWISE.
Resumes and Interviews
Check out the resume and cover letter resources on JobWISE
KSC’s Career Advisors are excellent resources for all students and will help you to write a resume and prepare for internship interviews. You can schedule an individual appointment by calling 603-358-2500. Check out the information on the Career Advising webpages, or attend one or more of the Career Clinics or other workshops to:
- Get help with your resume and interviewing skills.
- Learn about job and internship search strategies.
- Guidance on your long-term career goals.
- Advice about graduate school.
- Guidance on the potential career paths available with your degree(s).
See the schedule for Internship Orientations.