How to use these pages
These pages were developed to support faculty in setting up experiential learning opportunities for students. Depending on your discipline, these may be internships, field-work, or practica.
Service-learning courses are built around projects that benefit partnerships sites and may also include working directly at placement sites. KSC has a Service-learning Gift Fund to help with course expenses for S-L expenses in partnership with non-profit organizations.
What do you want to do?
- Set up an internship for credit
- Help a student find a career building internship this summer
- Learn more about risk management for experiential learning settings
- You may qualify for a Service-learning Mini-grant of up to $500. Here’s how.
- See examples of KSC service-learning projects