FORMS FOR FACULTY AND STUDENTS
Internships are now reported and registered online through JobWISE by the student. This allows faculty and site supervisor approvals to be submitted electronically. Faculty will receive an email with internship information, as reported by the student, requesting approval. Please respond to this as soon as possible to allow us to approve the internship registration. If there are inaccuracies in the description, there is an option to “not approve” with a reason. You will be contacted to address the reason.
Students should have verbal faculty and site approval before reporting their internship. Students should meet with faculty to discuss the objectives and evaluation plans for the internship. An Internship Worksheet will help students to gather the information needed. Once the internship is reported and approved, the ACA internship coordinator will submit the information to the Registrar so the student may earn credit for the internship.
- Instructions to register and report an internships
- Internship-Worksheet including liability waiver and personal vehicle use policy.
The release forms are part of the above packets and generally don’t need to be signed separately. They are posted here should you ever need these releases as separate forms.
- Student Liability Release
- For students driving their own car to placements: Student Transportation form
- Faculty lead group trips should follow the instructions on the KSC Student Organization Travel page.
FORMS FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS AND EMPLOYERS
Site supervisors will receive an email with a copy of the internship information as submitted by the student. Please respond to this as soon as possible to allow us to approve the internship registration. If there are inaccuracies in the description, there is an option to “not approve” with a reason. You will be contacted to address the reason.
- Placement sites complete Affiliation Agreements with the college.
- To minimize duplication of efforts, when possible the following agreements will be used for placing students from any department. Some programs have required discipline specific forms which take the place of these agreements.
Department of Labor Forms
- Sites in NH that offer unpaid internships need to be pre-approved by the NH DOL. We will submit this form for you, please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current list of pre-approved work sites.
- If you prefer to complete the DOL form yourself, this copy of the form is prefilled with KSC’s information.
- We will submit the DOL form. It is linked here for your information.
- Please contact Karen Balnis, if you have any questions about Department of Labor and internships.